Your privacy is important to Southern Carpet Cleaning. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Southern Carpet Cleaning collects, and the ways in which Southern Carpet Cleaning uses that personal information.
- Personal information collection: Southern Carpet Cleaning may collect and use the following kinds of personal information
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and any other information that you send to Southern Carpet Cleaning
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Provide you our service that you requested from website after acceptance ;
- Send you marketing communications
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Where Southern Carpet Cleaning discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Southern Carpet Cleaning may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.